|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Galleries • Guides • Pyramid • Songs • Studios • Videos|
|Bring In The Boys|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air Date:||November 24, 2014|
Welcome To The Madhouse
Everyone's Time To Shine
Jen decides to mix things up by bringing in two boys, Jack and Adam but their mums are not welcomed with open arms. It’s solo challenge week and everyone will be dancing the same routine, but only one can dance at the competition – and it’s up to the mums to decide who!
- 80's Week
- Dance Challenge in Hartlepool, England
|Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now||Lyrical||1st in Mini Duet/Trio|
|Up Where We Belong||Lyrical||1st in Junior Duet/Trio|
Halloween (Main Theme: Mix 2)
|Contemporary||Did Not Place|
- Chloe Jnr
- Molly, Tayluer
- Sam, Eleiyah, Chloe Snr, Aleah
- This is the first episode to feature boy dancers on the team.
- Darren Suarez was brought in this week to teach a vogue masterclass.
- All of the girls were taught the solo this week as Jennifer claimed she was sick of the mums complaining about favoritism.
- The mums met with a fortune teller in this episode. They also met personal trainer Stephen Payne alongside Jen and the girls for a boot camp after Charlotte complained about the girls not getting enough classes.
- Molly forgot her solo onstage twice.
To view the image gallery for "Bring In The Boys", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Bring In The Boys", visit subpage Bring In The Boys/Videos.