|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Galleries • Guides • Pyramid • Songs • Studios • Videos|
|Bring It On|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air Date:||October 26, 2015|
Our Team Is Falling Apart
Never Again Are We Doing Six Solos And A Group
It's the Jennifer Ellison Dance Team vs Team DB at the competition. Who will come out on top?
- Dance Competition in Merseyside, England
|Freakum Dress||Commercial||1st in Commercial|
|Chloe||Push It||Hip Hop||3rd in Junior|
|Tayluer||Lux Aeterna||Modern||4th in Teen|
|Eleiyah||Heart Cry||Tap||2nd in Tap|
|Commercial||2nd in Commercial|
|Ali Rasul||Lay Me Down||Contemporary||3rd in Teen|
|Shannelle Stevenson||Tap||1st in Tap|
|Charlotte Smith||1st in Teen|
- Tayluer, Eleiyah
- Both Sam and Harry were not included on the pyramid for different reasons. Sam was not included as she didn't attend the competition the previous week due to the fight between her mother and Jen. Harry was not with the team this week because he is not a strong commercial dancer.
- Craig Wharmby was brought in this week to choreograph the group routine. His daughter Angel and Josh Adedoyin joined the team as well as their mothers Patti and Lindsey.
- There was supposed to be eleven dances in the commercial section but the other nine besides Team DB and JEDT pulled out last minute.
- Team DB won the special choreographer award.
To view the image gallery for "Bring It On", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Bring It On," visit subpage Bring It On/Videos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.