|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Galleries • Guides • Pyramid • Songs • Studios • Videos|
|Debbie Barrass Dance School|
Debbie Barrass Dance School is the dance studio owned by Debbie Barrass in Hartlepool, UK.
In Dance Mums
Dancers on Dance Mums
- Ali Rasul: Ali is described as being the strongest dancer on Team DB. Due to his broadway background, Debbie uses him as a threat to the JEDT girls. He is the only dancer from the team who has competed for both Team DB and the Jennifer Ellison Dance Team.
- Shannelle Stevenson
- Charlotte Smith
- Katie Mason
- Olivia Bone
- Rosanna Rigali
- Additionally, there have been more dancers shown in the group routines however their identities remain unknown.
- Candice Theasby: Debbie brought in Candice in Never Again Are We Doing Six Solos And A Group to go up against the three teen JEDT solos. Candice has many titles under her belt, one of her most notable being the winner of the British Modern Dance Championships for four years in a row.
- The studio is open monday to friday from 3.30pm to 10.00pm, offering every genre of dance.
List of Episodes
- No-one's Safe
- Our Team Is Falling Apart
- Bring It On
- Never Again Are We Doing Six Solos And A Group
- It's Dog Eat Dog In The World Of Competitive Dance
- It's The End Of An Era, Kid
To view the gallery for Debbie Barrass Dance School, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.