|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Galleries • Guides • Pyramid • Songs • Studios • Videos|
|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air Date:||October 12, 2015|
It's The Dance World Cup
Our Team Is Falling Apart
Week 1 sees a new team member, an understudy, shed loads of arguments and performances to remember at the competition - but will the first episode in this season end with winning performances!?
- Dance Competition in Camberley, England
|Contemporary||Did Not Place|
(unaired, released as extra)
|Sam||Chandelier||Contemporary||Did Not Place|
|Eleiyah||She's Like The Wind||Lyrical||1st|
The Grand Finale
|Ali Rasul||Mad World||Contemporary||2nd|
- Eleiyah, Harry
- Chloe, Tayluer, Aleah
- Each team member was assigned a character role for the group dance:
- Alice: Aleah
- Red Queen: Tayluer
- Mad Hatter: Harry
- Caterpillar: Sam
- White Rabbit: Chloe
- Cheshire Cat: Eleiyah
- The role of Alice caused drama because it was unknown who would play the role, Aleah or Evie (the understudy), until the door was opened during the performance. The role ended up going to Aleah.
- This episode introduced Debbie Barrass and her dance school, a local rival for the JEDT.
- Prior to the episode airing, most of the dancers and mums, including the new members, attended a premiere party. Jennifer set up a Periscope feed and answered questions sent in by fans.
- Jennifer revealed that Molly and Chloe Snr were dismissed from the team as they were the two dancers at the bottom of the "final" pyramid in It's The Dance World Cup.
To view the image gallery for "No-one's Safe", click here.
To view the video gallery for "No-one's Safe", visit subpage No-one's Safe/Videos.