|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Galleries • Guides • Pyramid • Songs • Studios • Videos|
|Our Team Is Falling Apart|
|Season 2, Episode 2|
|Air Date:||October 19, 2015|
Bring It On
Week 1 wasn’t a good start for the team at competition, so the heat is on – and Jen is grabbing the bull by the horns by bringing in her reserve team. There’s also a new teacher and dance school on the block - Debbie Barrass and ‘Team DB’. It’s clear they’re going to be serious competition to the Jennifer Ellison Dance Team this season. Tensions are running high but who will come out on top?
- Dance Competition in Hartlepool
|Chloe||Fireball||Jazz||1st in Junior|
El Tango De Roxanne
|Contemporary||2nd in Teen|
|Harry||Did Not Place|
|Eleiyah||Amazing Grace||Lyrical||5th in Senior|
|Sophia||The Chase||Contemporary||1st in Senior|
|Group Dance||James Bond||Tap||2nd|
- Harry, Tayluer
- Sam, Chloe, Aleah
- A reserve team was brought in during this episode- with one of the members being Evie, Aleah's understudy from the previous episode. Jennifer used them as a wake up call for the dancers on the main team, showing that all of them were replaceable.
- Charlotte and Jen got into an argument about Sam's placement on the pyramid as well as the amount of time Jen was spending with Sam. Charlotte and Sam were later asked to leave after Charlotte called Jennifer a bully. Due to this, Sophia was added to the group to fill her space.
- Jen made the older and younger girls battle respectively for one of the two solos.
- Harry and Tayluer both competed the same solo since Jen couldn't chose between them.
- During the group dance, Eleiyah did her front aerial too close to Chloe, causing Chloe to fall.
To view the image gallery for "Our Team Is Falling Apart", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Our Team Is Falling Apart", visit subpage Our Team Is Falling Apart/Videos.